SightCall admins are able to request support through SightCall. If you encounter an issue during a session, you can contact your SightCall admin to request help resolving an issue.
As an agent using the console (console.sightcall.com), your admin will need to know some information about the session and any issues that you had.
Please provide your SightCall admin with this information:
- Time and date of the problem
- Scenario (use case) used when the problem occurred
- Pin Code: The code that identifies the unique session (last six digits in the connection link for the session)
- Core dump file from the session
- Was the guest using wifi or mobile data?
- How did the guest connect to the session: WebRTC, No-App Experience, or Visual Support App?