If you are using SightCall in Salesforce, please apply the following steps to gather Coredump log after you experience the issue (either during ongoing session or right after the call ends):
- In Salesforce, open the SightCall Widget
- Reproduce the issue
- Click on the 3 dots in the widget title bar and click on "Show Settings".
- Scroll to the very bottom and click "Coredump" button.
- You should see a popup message saying “Logs have been copied to clipboard”.
- Open a Text Editor application such as Notepad, TextEdit, etc., and paste (Ctrl+V) the content of the clipboard.
- Save the content as text (.TXT) file - DON'T SAVE IT AS .RTF FILE and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.
If you don't see the three dots or the option to get a coredump
Please follow the steps outlined in this article: