When trying to solve issues related to WebRTC, it might be necessary for us to get some device-side logs in order to understand where the issues lies in order to fix it.
Below are the instructions that will enable you to provide us with those logs:
- Go to Create/Modify a WebRTC use case in the admin portal
- Modify the notification message to append “&debug=true” at the end of the url:
- Through the console, invite a guest to join a webrtc call
- Once on the call, the guest will now see a new bug button in the top right corner:
- They can press it and the logs will be copied to the clipboard:
- Those logs can then be copied into an email and sent over to us for analysis.