When troubleshooting complex issues, it is sometimes necessary for our support team to obtain additional information about the issue at hand through the logs that are generated when you connect to SightCall Console. If we are not able to replicate the issue on our side, then we might ask you to provide the logs that are generated when the issue occurs.
Below are the steps to generate a log file that can be sent to the Support team:
- Open your browser
- Press F12 to open the developer tools (or use the browser menu to open Developer tools)
- Select the 'Console' tab in the developer tools
- Click on the cogwheel icon on the top right of the developer tools and check the box "preserve logs"
- Open console.sightcall.com
- Recreate the issue
- Right click the list of logs in the developer tools and click "Save As.." to save a file containing the logs
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible you can also send us HAR log files which can help pinpoint any Network errors