Use Case Configuration Guide:
General Setup | Call Startup Setup | Console Controls | Guest Controls | Mobile Agent Controls | Attendee Controls | Notifications
Console Controls will determine what the Agent's screen will show once connected to the call.
- Local Console Controls
- Video = to turn on / turn off Agent's video
- Microphone = to turn on / turn off Agent's mic
- SD / HD Video Profile = to determine Agent's video quality
- Screencast = to share / cast Agent's screen / window to Guest.
- Recording Play / Pause = to start / pause recording.
- Hangup = to hang up / end the call.
- Remote Console Controls
- Video = to turn on / turn off Guest's video
- Microphone = to turn on / turn off Guest's mic
- Flash Light = to turn on / turn off Guest's flash light
- Switch Camera = to switch Guest's camera from front to back, or vice versa.
- Remote Control = to control Guest's device during Screencast mode. This feature currently ONLY works if whole desktop is screen casted, both Agent & Guest use PC desktop device, and Guest Connection Mode = App.
- Screencast = to enter / exit Screencast mode, which is a mode where Guest will share/cast Guest's screen/window.
- Share Picture = to enter/exit Share Picture mode, which is a mode where Guest will open the picture gallery on Guest's device.
- Take HD Picture = to enter / exit Snapshot mode, which is a mode where Agent takes a high-resolution picture from Guest's device and temporarily store it in Snapshot window.
- To use the new instant snapshot feature, click the checkbox to the right labeled "Take Picture Instant Snapshot"
- This will take a photo and submit it automatically even if preview is enabled
- Remote Measure = to start AR smart measurement on Guest's device.
- Draw / Drop = to use AR annotations when Guest video is paused or during Snapshot mode.
- Erase drawing = to remove all annotations that were previously drawn.
- Save Picture = to save picture that is displayed in Guest video window based on the Use Case Configuration Guide - General Setup. Saving picture during Snapshot mode will produce high resolution picture based on Guest's device camera resolution. Otherwise, it will be based on Guest's device screen resolution.
- Geolocation = to display Geolocation of the Guest device if Guest allows it.
- Picture Edition = to enable Photo Annotation feature in SightCall.
- Co-Browse Panel = to display Co-Browsing panel, which allows the Agent to show and guide the Guest to a specific website together.
- Console Video Zoom = to display video zoom panel, which allows the Agent to zoom the Guest video
- Chat during a call = to display chat panel.
- Take picture Instant Snapshot - enables the instant snapshot feature to automatically submit a photo
- Stop Share IN on save picture = to immediately exit Snapshot, Share Picture, or Screencast mode after saving a picture.