SightCall Support is here to help troubleshooting SightCall related issues. To provide the best help possible, the more of the following details gathered before submitting a Support ticket the better:
- Can you confirm if the issue can be reproduced consistently?
If yes, could you provide a step-by-step description on how to reproduce the issue?
- Can you confirm if the issue can be reproduced in different browsers, computers, logins, apps (especially when using a custom app)?
- Can you confirm if the issue can be reproduced if you update your browser, phone OS, app, and plugin to the latest version?
- Can you confirm if the issue occurs on ALL agents / users?
If only one agent / user is experiencing the issue, is there any network, hardware, or other different factor that could explain the issue?
More details on gathering log files can be viewed here.
- Is there a specific Case Report ID, Case Reference, Pincode, Date & Time of the issue we can look at? Please specify this information with your request.
- Can your issue be described or solved by any of the following articles:
- Issue with sending an SMS to initiate a call
- Issues with sending/receiving an e-mail
- Unavailable recording
- Troubleshooting a login issue/Unable to login
In any case, you are always welcome to Submit a Request, the SightCall Support Team will strive to respond shortly.
If you do end up submitting a request, please ensure you include the following:
- log files relevant to the situation.
- screenshots relevant to the situation.
- steps that have already been taken towards resolution.
- relevant environmental details, such as the OS version and browser version (see here for our up-to-date System Requirements).