How to generate a CoreDump
- Open a browser window and connect to the SightCall console with your credentials.
- Note: If you are having issues simply connecting the platform, please wait a couple minutes before generating the CoreDump, so that there are enough logs to analyze.
- Hit F12 to open the browser console and select the “Console” tab.
- At the prompt (very bottom of the browser console) enter: rtcc.coredumptext() and validate.
- You should see a popup message saying “Error report has been copied to clipboard”.
- Then open any Plain-Text (i.e. Notepad) application (or a new email) and type Ctrl+V (Paste) to paste the content of the clipboard
- Save the text file or email and send it to SightCall Support with a detailed explanation of the issue.