Note: If you are using SightCall in an integrated environment (ie custom integration, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.) then you should check out this article to find the steps to generate a coredump in an integrated environment.
- Open a browser window and connect to the SightCall console with your credentials.
- Note: If you are having issues simply connecting the platform, please wait a couple minutes before generating the CoreDump, so that there are enough logs to analyze.
- Hit F12 to open the browser console and select the “Console” tab.
- At the prompt (very bottom of the browser console) enter: rtcc.coredumptext() and validate.
- You should see a popup message saying “Logs have been copied to clipboard”.
- Then open any Plain-Text application (i.e. Notepad, TextEdit, Notepad++, etc.) and type Ctrl+V (Paste) to paste the content of the clipboard
- Save the text file and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.