NOTE: If you use SightCall in an integrated environment (custom integration, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.), then refer to this article for the steps to gather Coredump log in an integrated environment.
The following steps explain how to gather a Coredump log after you experience the issue (either during an ongoing session or right after the call ends):
- Open a browser tab or window and connect to the SightCall console with your credentials.
If you are having issues connecting to SightCall console, please wait a few minutes before moving to the next step so that there is enough log data to analyze.
- In the upper right corner, select the gear icon to access the settings.
- Select Coredump.
- You should see a popup message: Logs have been copied to clipboard.
At this point, the log file is in your computer cache (clipboard memory) as if you copied a text (Ctrl+C) from some document.
- Open a Text Editor application such as Notepad, TextEdit, etc., and paste (Ctrl+V) the content of the clipboard.
- Save the text file and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.
If you don't see the gear icon (Offline)
Please follow the steps outlined in this article: How to gather Coredump logs when you're offline