The first step to enabling SightCall for Microsoft Dynamics is to install or upgrade the SightCall widget for Microsoft Dynamics. This process involves:
- Downloading the package
- Uploading the package to Microsoft Dynamics
Once this step is finished, the SightCall widget needs to be added to an entity layout.
Overview of integration set up steps
This integration has to be configured and integrated before agents can access SightCall features from within Microsoft Dynamics. The current step is bolded.
- (Current) Install or upgrade the SightCall widget
- Add the SightCall widget to the entity layout
- Locate your SightCall API key
- Locate your Microsoft Dynamics domain name and region
- Locate unique name
- Locate client secret and client ID in an Azure app
- Register your SightCall for Microsoft package
Installing the SightCall widget
To install the SightCall for Dynamics solution:
- Download the SightCall for Dynamics solution from the Microsoft AppSource or here.
- Inside your Microsoft Dynamics instance, select the Settings (gear icon) in the top right and then select Advanced Settings.
- Select Settings > Customizations.
- Select Solutions, then select Import from the line of options underneath All Solutions.
- Follow the wizard instructions. On the Select Solution Package page, select Choose File. Browse to and select the SightCall package you downloaded earlier. Select Next to upload the SightCall package.
- Select Import to import the solution package, SightCall for Dynamics.
- A loader will appear on the Import Customizations dialog. Keep the tab open for the duration of the installation.
- When the installation is complete, select Close. You don't need to save any logs.
The next step is to add the SightCall widget to the entity layout.