In addition to the domain and region, SightCall for Microsoft package registration process requires the unique name from Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Integration set up steps
This integration has to be configured and integrated before agents can access SightCall features from within Microsoft Dynamics. The current step is bolded.
- Install or upgrade the SightCall widget
- Add the SightCall widget to the entity layout
- Locate your Microsoft Dynamics domain name and region
- (Current) Locate the Dynamics unique name
- Locate client secret and client ID in an Azure app
- Locate your SightCall API key
- Register your SightCall for Microsoft package
Locate the unique name
To locate your Microsoft Dynamics unique name:
- Connect to your Microsoft Dynamics organization.
- Select the Settings (gear) menu in the upper right corner. Select Advanced Settings.
- Select the Settings drop-down from the top bar and then Customizations.
- Select Developer Resources.
- Locate Instance Reference Information > Unique Name.
- Copy and paste this information some place safe. You will need it to register the SightCall package.