If you are experiencing issues login in, here are steps that we recommend trying which can usually resolve the issue:
- Make sure you are only logged in on one computer/one browser at a time
- Disconnect/Close any tabs where you might be logged in (typically if you are integrated in Salesforce, make sure you also close that window)
- Clear your cache
- If you are logged in to console.sightcall.com, click on the "Online" button in the top bar and select "Disconnect"
- If you are logged in with an integration (ie Salesforce), open a developer console and type: delete localStorage[“ember_simple_auth:session”]
- Reload the page and to login again
If that doesn't work, try the following:
- Close all tabs where you are connected
- Clear Browser Cache
- Uninstall the plugin
- Login again via console.sightcall.com
- Follow the steps to install the plugin
- (Potentially) install the browser extension necessary
- Wait until you are "Online"
- Otherwise, check below
If you are able to login to the console, but the status never switches to "Online", try the following:
- Make sure the network you are connected to follows the requirements outlined here
- If possible, try to connect on a different network (i.e. tethering with a non-corporate phone) to check if the issue still stands.
- If all the steps above produce no positive results, Send us a CoreDump (see steps outlined)