If you are having with your credentials (forgotten password), then we recommend you check out this article: https://support.sightcall.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034921312-Password-Reset
If you are experiencing issues login in after you have successfully entered your credentials, but you are still shown as Offline, here are steps that we recommend trying which can usually resolve the issue:
- Make sure you are only logged in on one computer/one browser at a time
- Disconnect/Close any tabs where you might be logged in (typically if you are integrated in Salesforce, make sure you also close that window)
- Clear your cache
- If you are logged in to console.sightcall.com, click on the "Online" button in the top bar and select "Disconnect"
- OR alternatively: Open your Browser Dev Tools, navigate to Application, select Clear storage, and then click the Clear site data button.
- If you are logged in with an integration (ie Salesforce), open a developer console and type: delete localStorage[“ember_simple_auth:session”]
- Reload the page and to login again
If that doesn't work, try the following:
- Close all tabs where you are connected
- Clear Browser Cache
- Uninstall the plugin
- Login again via console.sightcall.com
- Follow the steps to install the plugin
- (Potentially) install the browser extension necessary
- Wait until you are "Online"
- Otherwise, check below
If you are able to login to the console, but the status never switches to "Online", try the following, make sure to check out this detailed article on the subject: https://support.sightcall.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042516512-offline