For the agent console (console.sightcall.com), we highly recommend you use a modern browser such as:
- Google Chrome, an add-on is necessary and is available here.
- Microsoft Edge (chromium version, released in 2020), an add-on is necessary, available here.
- (Mozilla Firefox), an add-on is necessary and is available here. Only the "standalone video mode" is supported. We recommend using a Chromium-based browser for maximum compatibility
Any browsers not explicitly mentioned above are not supported.
Installing the browser extensions
Each browser requires an extension to work with SightCall. Refer to the instructions below for your browser:
- How to install the SightCall Chrome extension
- How to install the SightCall Edge extension
- How to install the SightCall Firefox extension
Agent on a smartphone or tablet
To provide Visual Assistance from a phone or tablet, you will need to download and set up the appropriate app. Connecting to the agent console using a mobile browser is not supported.
You can find more information here.
Guest page (WebRTC)
See the WebRTC Requirements page for further details.