Note: This assumes you've already installed the SightCall Extension on your Chrome or Edge browser, see here if that's not the case:
- Installing the SightCall extension for Google Chrome
- Installing the SightCall extension for Microsoft Edge
Step by Step
- Open this link in a new tab: chrome://extensions/ (the link should also work in Edge, otherwise edge://extensions/)
- Click on Details for the SightCall Chrome Extension.
- Modify the configuration in "Site Access" and select "On specific sites" for "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit":
- Add both "https://*.sightcall.com" and "https://*.rtccloud.net" so the result should look like this: