When Appointments are enabled in your scenario, you can use Appointment mode to schedule a visual support session with a guest. The guest will receive an invitation Enabling Appointments in a use case lets an agent schedule a visual support session and send an invitation to a guest.
Scheduling a visual support session
To schedule a visual support session:
- Sign on to the agent console: https://console.sightcall.com.
- Once the console connects, select the Start menu.
- Select Appointment from the Mode drop-down. TIP: If Appointment is not listed, then try selecting another Scenario or contact your SightCall admin to enable Appointments in your scenario.
- Select a Notification method to determine how the invitation is sent to the guest.
- Enter the guest's contact information for the Notification method you chose.
- Select the blank lines at the bottom of the dialog to display the calendar.
- Select the desired date and time.
- Select Send to invite the guest to a visual support session.