When Appointments are enabled in your scenario, you can use Appointment mode to schedule a visual support session with a guest. The guest will receive an invitation Enabling Appointments in a use case lets an agent schedule a visual support session and send an invitation to a guest.
Scheduling a visual support session
To schedule a visual support session:
- Sign on to the agent console: https://console.sightcall.com.
- Once the console connects, select the Start menu.
- Select Appointment from the Mode drop-down. TIP: If Appointment is not listed, then try selecting another Scenario or contact your SightCall admin to enable Appointments in your scenario.
- Select a Notification method to determine how the invitation is sent to the guest.
- Enter the guest's contact information for the Notification method you chose.
- Select the blank lines at the bottom of the dialog to display the calendar.
- Select the desired date and time.
- Select Send to invite the guest to a visual support session.
NOTE: The agent will not be able to start the session until the agent has clicked on the appointment link. In this case the START button will be greyed out instead of green and clickable. To solve this, the guest has to join the waiting room by clicking on the link and then the SightCall session can start.