The Recordings reports screen provides statuses. These status messages are explained below.
Recording status messages
The followings are the status of Recording that SightCall Administrators will see in https://admin.sightcall.com/recordings:
- Created = Unique Recording ID is created but SightCall platform hasn't received any recording chunks.
- Received = Based on the Usecase Recording Configuration, a job to delete the recording in 3 days is scheduled.
- Concatenated = Recording chunks are received and aligned.
- Transcoded = Recording MP4 file is created.
- Error = There was an error between Received and Completed status.
- Completed = There was no error between Received and Completed status.
- Uploaded = Recording MP4 file is uploaded / pushed to the media endpoint.
- Archived = Recording MP4 file is uploaded / pushed to the media endpoint and it's available in SightCall platform until 'Deleted' status.
- Deleted = Based on the Usecase Recording Configuration, recording MP4 file is deleted after 3 days, or after 'Uploaded' status.