The Recordings reports screen provides statuses. These status messages are explained below.
For more information about recording reports, refer to Recordings reports in the Admin portal and Troubleshooting errors in recordings.
Recording status messages
The followings are the status of Recording that SightCall Administrators will see in https://admin.sightcall.com/recordings:
- Created = Unique Recording ID is created but SightCall platform hasn't received any recording chunks.
- Received = Based on the Usecase Recording Configuration, a job to delete the recording in 3 days is scheduled.
- Concatenated = Recording chunks are received and aligned.
- Transcoded = Recording MP4 file is created.
- Error = There was an error between Received and Completed status.
- Completed = There was no error between Received and Completed status.
- Uploaded = Recording MP4 file is uploaded / pushed to the media endpoint.
- Archived = Recording MP4 file is uploaded / pushed to the media endpoint and it's available in SightCall platform until 'Deleted' status.
- Deleted = Based on the Usecase Recording Configuration, recording MP4 file is deleted after 3 days, or after 'Uploaded' status.