SightCall for Zendesk raises customer service efficiency to the next level by enabling support agents to engage in live video interactions with customers sharing their issues in real time. Before SightCall, support organizations required multiple, long, and often complex interactions with customers to understand their issues, leading to confusion, low customer satisfaction, and unnecessary product returns. Now, SightCall provides your agents with the ability to see what the customer sees and guide them towards resolution right there and then on their mobile devices. SightCall for Zendesk improves understanding, decreases resolution time, reduces product returns, and increases customer satisfaction.
Integration set up steps
This integration has to be configured and integrated before agents can access SightCall features from within Zendesk.
- Complete the Request for activation for a SightCall representative to set up a tenant to use and an admin account on admin.sightcall.com.
- Create an OAuth Client for your SightCall for Zendesk package within your Zendesk domain.
- Retrieve your SightCall API Key associated with your SightCall tenant.
- Registering your SightCall for Zendesk package.
- Install SightCall app from the Zendesk marketplace.