SightCall for Zendesk lets you integrate SightCall features into your Zendesk instance. You can edit your SightCall for Zendesk package to:
- Update the associated SightCall API key
- Enable or disable Use Webhooks
- Enable or disable Automatic Connection
Use Webhooks and Automatic Connection
When you register your SightCall for Zendesk package, you can also select to Use Webhooks and to have an Automatic Connection. You can change these settings by editing your Zendesk package.
- Use Webhooks enables Zendesk to use SightCall data for reporting and dashboards.
- Automatic Connection lets you choose whether the SightCall for Zendesk widget.
To update your package registration, you will need the original API key used to register your Sightcall for Zendesk package. If the SightCall API key has been regenerated, then you will need both the new SightCall API key and the one used to register the Zendesk package.
Refer to Where can I find my SightCall API Key? for instructions.
NOTE: Contact SightCall Support if you have already regenerated the SightCall API key and no longer have access to the API key used to register the SightCall for Zendesk package.
Edit the package
To edit the SightCall API key associated with your Zendesk integration:
- Open a browser to https://zendesk.sightcall.com/edit_api_key_activation
- Paste the SightCall API key used to register the package into the text field.
- Select Submit to display information and options about your package registration.
- Update any fields as required.
- Select Submit to save changes.