Notes on Pictures lets an agent define an area on a picture where a guest can add notes or notes and a signature. The Agent can watermark an image by using the Notes on Pictures feature.
This feature lets the agent enter information and send it to the guest for review and approval. If configured, the guest can be asked to add a signature. This information is saved with the picture to the specified endpoint.
How Notes on Pictures works
First, the Agent must take a supported picture by either sharing media from the Guest’s device or taking a snapshot or a picture. Annotated pictures are supported. Next, the agent selects Notes on Pictures and completes the empty fields on the proposition window. Once completed, the agent selects Apply to send the proposition to the guest. The guest reviews the information and either declines or accepts/signs. The image is then stored in the preview pane with the watermark.
Using Notes on Pictures
For this feature to work, you must use a scenario (use case) that has Notes on Pictures configured.
TIP: Keep your comments succinct. The text fields support 20-25 characters.
Any images produced with Notes on Pictures are configured to save to the media endpoint configured by your SightCall admin in the use case.
To use Notes on Pictures:
- During an active session, take a picture or use shared media from the guest.
- Once an image has been taken or shared, select Notes on Pictures (clipboard icon) in the Remote Controls console.
Note: For GPS data to be pre-populated, the Geolocation feature must be triggered before enabling Notes on Pictures.
- The proposition window opens and displays any prepopulated fields and empty text boxes where you can add content. In this example, the following fields are available, with Agent Name, Reference, and Customer Location pre-populated.
Note: The fields and pre-populated data can be fully customized via the Admin Portal.
- Enter additional information. For example:
- Select Apply to send the proposition to the guest. The guestthen either presses Decline or Accept and Sign to confirm the proposition.
If prompted for a signature, the guest can tap Sight below sign with their finger.
- The image automatically has watermarks saved with it.
- Depending upon how the scenario is configured, the image is either saved automatically or stored in the preview pane with watermarks.
- To save an image stored in the preview pane, select the Preview gallery icon and check the images to save. Select Submit.
- If your use case is configured to automatically save images, then any images updated with Notes on Pictures are saved to the configured media endpoint.