The Visual Support app for iOS has been updated to version 3.6.2 and the SightCall app for iOS has been updated to version 1.6.3.
Bug fixes in this version
- Geolocation permission not asked at the start of the call – Permission for the GPS location is now correctly requested, resolving issues within the app so features using GPS now function as expected.
- Participant list is not updated when a new attendee joins in a mobile agent multiparty call – During a mobile agent multiparty call, the participant list was not updated during a visual support session conducted by a mobile agent. This issue has been corrected so the mobile agent correctly sees all attendees in the participant list.
- UHD and local save picture behavior – Corrected an issue where the photo was not uploaded at the end of a call. Pictures are now correctly saved as configured in the use case. If local save is chosen in the use case, then the agent and guest have images saved with the defined file names.
- Attendee in a mobile agent’s multiparty call does not receive an email or SMS invitation – Corrected an issue when an attendee did not receive an invitation after a mobile agent, guest, and attendee closed a session and then created a new session.
- Participant list is not properly updated when pin codes are reused in a mobile agent multiparty call – The participant list correctly shows who is currently on the call when a guest or participant restarts a call by rejoining using the same pin code.
- Unable to send logs from an iPad using the SightCall app – The Send Logs button in the SightCall app correctly sends logs when using an iPad.
- SightCall app crashes when setting use case to local save – Corrected an issue that caused the SightCall mobile app to crash when using a scenario (use case) configured with local save for pictures.
- Refusing an incoming call causes SightCall app to crash – Fixed an issue that caused an incoming visual support call to crash the SightCall app when an agent refused a call request.