After you have registered your SightCall for SAP FSM package, the last step is to install the SightCall for SAP Field Service Management extension. After this step, your SightCall integration will be ready to use.
Install the SightCall extension
To install the SightCall for SAP Field Service Management extension:
- Sign in to your SAP FSM account and instance.
- Select Foundational Services from the top-level drop-down menu.
- Select Extension Directory.
- Search for SightCall for SAP Field Service Management.
- Select SightCall and then select Install.
- Select the checkbox to agree to share data from SAP to SightCall and select Next Step.
- On the Parameters screen, enter "token" and select Next Step.
- On the Automatic Assignment screen, select Finish.
The extension is now active but not visible.
Place the extension in the page layout
Once the extension is installed, the next step is to add SightCall to the page layout.
- Select Foundational Services and choose Planning and Dispatching.
- Select your profile in the upper right and select Open Extension Configuration to display the Plug-in sidebar.
- Select Add Extension
- Select SightCall - SAP Field Service Management and select Add.
- Select Configuration Mode on the header to close the Configuration mode.
NOTE: If you have not activated your SightCall package, you will receive an error message connecting to SightCall.
The SightCall section in the screen will automatically connect to SightCall.