When you register your SightCall for SAP FSM package, you need the SAP FSM account and company information as well as the client ID and secret. This procedure explains how to generate a client ID and secret.
After this step, you will register your SightCall package.
Generate a client ID and secret
This documentation uses the DE cluster as an example. If your SAP FSM cluster is different, please change the URLs.
- Connect to your cluster. If your cluster is DE, then your URL is de.coresystems.net/admin.
- Once connected, select the Clients section in the left navigation.
- Select Create on the right side of the Clients page.
- Select the Default group for the company you want to use. Select Save.
- Locate the Client id and Client Secret fields. Copy and save these files in a text file to use in the SightCall package registration.
NOTE: Once you close this screen, you will not be able to retrieve the client secret.
The next step is to register your SightCall package.