When you register your SightCall for SAP FSM package, you need the SAP FSM account and company information as well as the client ID and secret. This procedure explains how to locate the account and company information.
Locate the account and company information
This documentation uses the DE cluster as an example. If your SAP FSM cluster is different, change the URLs to use your cluster.
To locate your SAP FSM account and company:
- Connect to de.coresystems.net/admin. NOTE: Change the de in the cluster URL to your cluster.
- Once connected, browse to the Account section.
- Locate the Name field in the Account section and the Name field in the Companies section.
- Choose the company name that will use SightCall in the list.
- Note the Account name and the Company name. You will need this information to register your package.
The next step is to generate a client ID and secret.