In order to finalize your Salesforce configuration, you will need to enable the SightCall Widget in the relevant App.
1. In Salesforce Setup > App Manager, click the arrow next to the app in which you want to install SightCall, and click Edit. For this example, we're going to install SightCall on Service Console.
2. Select Utility Items (Desktop Only) on menu on the left > click Add Utility Item button > Select SightCallUtilityWidget from the list (located in the “Custom – Managed” section).
3. Set the properties for the SightCallUtilityWidget. Recommended settings are:
- Label = SightCall
- Icon = (Optional)
- Panel Width = 380
- Panel Height = 320
- Start Automatically = checked
- Automatically connect to the SightCall cloud (Opening multiple tabs will result in conflicts) = unchecked
- Lock the component on missing ‘SightCall User’ permission = (Optional)
Notes: The SightCallUtilityWidget needs to be installed per Salesforce Account. Salesforce Admin account is usually the one that’s able to access App Manager to install the widget. Salesforce Non-Admin account may need to be temporarily given admin access to be able to access App Manager & install the widget.