To finalize your Salesforce configuration, you need to enable the SightCall widget in the relevant App.
The followings are steps to enable SightCall widget in Salesforce Lightning (to enable SightCall widget in Salesforce Classic, click here):
- Login to Salesforce and select Setup from the gear icon in the upper right next to your profile image.
In Salesforce Setup, type "app manager" and go to App Manager.
In Lightning Experience App Manager, click the drop-down arrow next to any app with App Type = Lightning in which you want to install SightCall widget to, and click Edit. For this example, we're going to install SightCall widget on Service Console.
- Select Utility Items (Desktop Only) on the menu on the left > Select Add Utility Item > Select SightCallUtilityWidget from the list (located in the “Custom – Managed” section).
Notes: If SightCallUtilityWidget does not show up on the list above, go to Salesforce Setup > Apex Classes > click Compile all classes and wait for a while > redo this step (step #4).
- Set the Properties for the SightCallUtilityWidget. Recommended settings are:
- Label = SightCall
- Icon = (Optional)
- Panel Width = 380
- Panel Height = 320
- Start Automatically = checked
- Automatically connect to the SightCall cloud (Opening multiple tabs will result in conflicts) = unchecked
- Lock the component on missing ‘SightCall User’ permission = (Optional)
Notes: The SightCallUtilityWidget needs to be installed per Salesforce Account. Salesforce Admin account is usually the one that’s able to access App Manager to install the widget. Salesforce Non-Admin account may need to be temporarily given admin access to be able to access App Manager & install the widget.