If when you login you are lacking a "START" button in the top bar, this means that your user hasn't been assigned any use-cases. The SigthCall admin will be able to make the modifications in order to assign a use-case to your account. For instructions on how to do so, see here: https://support.sightcall.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045828791
Articles in this section
- I have an Issue/Problem/Incident to report to SightCall
- The text/SMS sent was not received or delayed - What should I do?
- Enable embedded or standalone mode for the video feed
- Chrome Policy issue
- Logged in but my status stays "offline"
- Black/grey screen in Chrome or Edge
- How to reset your password as an admin
- No "START" button when logging in
- What should I do if I'm having trouble connecting to SightCall in Salesforce?
- Troubleshooting a login issue/Unable to login