Your SightCall for Salesforce package can be updated through the Salesforce AppExchange. You can update the package using one of two methods. Only use one of these methods.
To update the package from the package listing:
- Go to https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FABebUAH.
- Select Get it Now.
- When prompted, log in with your Salesforce account.
- If you have several environments, you will be asked to choose if you want to install in prod or in a sandbox environment. Select the right environment and log in again with those credentials if necessary.
- From here, select Upgrade to update the package.
To update the package from the AppExchange from Salesforce directly:
- Click on the App Selector/Nine dots in the top left, then View All:
- Then in the top right, click on "Visit AppExchange":
- Search for SightCall:
- Click on "Get it Now":