If you are using SightCall in an integrated environment (custom integration, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.) then check out this article to find the steps to gather Coredump log in an integrated environment.
Otherwise, please apply the following steps to gather Coredump log after you experience the issue (either during ongoing session or right after the call ends):
- Open a web browser tab/window and connect to SightCall console with your credentials.
If you are having issues connecting to SightCall console, please wait a few minutes before moving to the next step so that there are enough log data to analyze.
- In the upper right corner, click on the gear icon to access the settings.
- Click on the "Coredump" button.
- You should see a popup message saying “Logs have been copied to clipboard”.
At this point, the log file is in your computer cache (clipboard memory) as if you copied a text (Ctrl+C) from some document.
- Open any Text Editor application such as Notepad, TextEdit, Google Docs, MS Word, etc., and paste (Ctrl+V) the content of the clipboard.
- Save the text file and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.
If you don't see the gear icon (Offline)
Please follow the steps outlined in this article (except you can skip step #3):