RealWear is a knowledge transfer platform company providing in-situation information and in-the-field training with software and hardware to help people improve safety and increase productivity at work. The SightCall and RealWear integration empowers RealWear customers to take advantage of the world’s leading visual assistance platform for enterprises.
SightCall supports smart glasses and head-mounted tablets (HMT) like RealWear HMTs.
A guest using a RealWear HMTs can only use voice commands.
Here are some suggestions when on a session with a guest using a RealWear HMT:
- Minimize interactions that require the guest to type messages.
- Say “Mute Microphone” to pause voice recognition and use the Action button on the HMT to reactivate it.
- Try not to use features that require the guest's interaction on a screen.
- Supported keywords for smart glasses and head-mounted tablets
- Features available in smart glasses and head-mounted tablets
Connecting a session with a guest using a RealWear device
When you connect a session with a guest using a RealWear HMT, the guest receives an email with a QR code instead of a text (SMS) message, code, or URL.
Inviting a guest using a RealWear HMT to a session uses the same steps you would use to start any other session:
- Sign on to the agent console, console.sightcall.com.
- Select Start to display the session menu.
- Select the scenario configured for use with smart glasses or HMTs.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Select Send.
When the guest receives the email, they need to open the Barcode Reader app to scan the QR code to join the session.