SightCall for Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines SightCall’s industry-leading visual support platform with the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Remote experts see and guide customers remotely using live video from a mobile device with AR and AI technology. The enterprise-grade SightCall platform enables customer service organizations to improve customer experience and reduce costs as they deliver innovative service with a competitive edge.
Integration set up
First, you need to activate your SightCall for Microsoft package using this form.
Once activated, this integration has to be configured and integrated before agents can access SightCall features from within Microsoft Dynamics.
The configuration steps include:
- Installing or upgrading the SightCall widget
- Adding the SightCall widget to the entity layout
- Locating your Microsoft Dynamics domain name and region and unique name
- Locating client secret and client ID in an Azure app
- Locating your SightCall API key
- Registering your SightCall for Microsoft package
Once these steps are complete, your agents can access SightCall features within Microsoft Dynamics.