SightCall for Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines SightCall’s industry-leading visual support platform with the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Remote experts see and guide customers remotely using live video from a mobile device with AR and AI technology. The enterprise-grade SightCall platform enables customer service organizations to improve customer experience and reduce costs as they deliver innovative service with a competitive edge.
Integration set up
Once activated, this integration has to be configured and integrated before agents can access SightCall features from within Microsoft Dynamics.
The configuration steps include:
- Installing or upgrading the SightCall widget
- Adding the SightCall widget to the entity layout
- Locating your Microsoft Dynamics domain name and region and unique name
- Locating client secret and client ID in an Azure app
- Locating your SightCall API key
- Registering your SightCall for Microsoft package
Once these steps are complete, your agents can access SightCall features within Microsoft Dynamics.