SightCall for Microsoft Teams allows an Agent to send a SightCall session link to a Guest from within Teams. The Agent can choose one of their use cases to generate the session link. If the tenant has multiple use cases (scenarios), they will be accessible in SightCall for Microsoft Teams. This integration is paired with a SightCall tenant where each Microsoft Teams SightCall package is associated with only one SightCall tenant.
You need admin user with Full access on https://admin.sightcall.com, and the Directory (tenant) ID for your organization’s Microsoft Azure portal.
Register your SightCall package
To register the SightCall package, you need the Azure Directory ID. The Directory ID is used in the SightCall package activation.
Locating your Microsoft Tenant ID / Azure Directory (tenant) ID.
If you do not have access to your organization's Azure Portal, then you need request the Microsoft Tenant ID from your IT department. Otherwise, the followings are the steps to retrieve Microsoft Tenant ID needed to complete the SightCall for MS Teams package registration:
- Login to https://aad.portal.azure.com
- Click on Azure Active Directory on left panel menu >> Overview >> copy the Directory (tenant) ID / Microsoft Tenant ID to clipboard.
Registering your package
- Login to https://admin.sightcall.com
- Click on Services on the left panel menu. This will take you to the Home page of Services.
- Click on plus sign (+) in Integrations and then Microsoft.
- Fill in the Microsoft Tenant ID, and check the Use SightCall for Teams Integration and Autoprovisioning in Teams checkboxes.
- Click Save to complete the registration.
- Users / Agents must have the same email address used for both Microsoft Teams and the SightCall app.
- With Autoprovisioning in Teams checked , when a user attempts to use the Teams integration for the first time, they are prompted to sign on to SightCall. If they do not have an account on the tenant, auto-provisioning causes the tenant to automatically create a new agent account. The new agent receives an email helping them create an account.
- If Autoprovisioning in Teams is not checked, adding a new User / Agent account in your SightCall tenant needs to be done manually (before it can be used with the Microsoft Teams integration) by going to https://admin.sightcall.com, select Users, add your agent with the same email that they will use for Microsoft Teams, associate a use case for the newly created user, and finally Save the changes.