To finalize your Salesforce configuration, you need to enable the SightCall widget in the relevant Community (Digital Experiences) Sites.
The followings are steps to enable SightCall widget in Salesforce Community:
- Login to Salesforce and select Setup from the gear icon in the upper right next to your profile image.
- In Salesforce Setup, type "digital" and go to Digital Experiences > All Sites.
- In Digital Experiences > All Sites, click "Builder" on the desired Community site you want to install SightCall widget to, and make note / bookmark the Site URL. For this example, we're going to install SightCall widget on Medical Device community site.
- In Community Site Builder, click the "Components" button on the left menu > type "community" > click, drag and drop CommunityConsoleSc component on the desired frame location in the page, preferably somewhere in the Header frame to make sure the Widget will always appear without refreshing the page.
- In Community Site Builder, click the "Settings" button on the left menu > Security & Privacy > Under "Content Security Policy (CSP)", set the Security Level = Relaxed >
Under "Trusted Sites for Scripts", add a trusted site with URL either https://console.sightcall.com or https://console-us.sightcall.com.
- In Community Site Builder, click Publish on top-right corner menu.
- In Community Site Builder, click Salesforce Setup.
- in Salesforce Setup, type "csp" and go to CSP Trusted Sites.
- In CSP Trusted Sites, click "New Trusted Site" > fill up the following details and click Save.
-Trusted Site Name = ConsoleSightCall
-Trusted Site URL is either https://console.sightcall.com or https://console-us.sightcall.com.
- Test the Community Site by going directly to the saved / bookmarked URL from step 3 above. Don't use "Preview" in the Community Site Builder.
- Users who logged in to the Community site must be given the Sightcall Agent permission set if they want to host call session using SightCall.
If you want to grab the contextual information of the visible object (which can be useful when pushing Call Report data, or saving pictures / recordings during call session), then an invisible lightning component called SightCallSpy must be added in the “Record Detail” pages in the Content Header section of the site.