SightCall for Salesforce lets you integrate SightCall features into your Salesforce instance. You can edit your SightCall for Salesforce package to:
- Update the associated SightCall API key and Salesforce domain.
- Enable or disable Call routing to use PIN CODE, Omni-Channel, and toggle Webhooks.
To update your package registration, you will need the original API key used to register your Sightcall for Salesforce package. If the SightCall API key has been regenerated, then you will need both the new SightCall API key and the one used to register the package.
Refer to Where can I find my SightCall API Key? for instructions.
NOTE: Contact SightCall Support if you have already regenerated the SightCall API key and no longer have access to the API key used to register the SightCall for Salesforce package.
Edit the package
To edit the SightCall API key associated with your Salesforce integration:
- Login to admin.sightcall.com
- Click on "Services" on the left hand side:
- Click on the Salesforce integration
- Update any fields as required.
- Hit Save to save changes.