NOTE: SightCall for Microsoft Teams is currently being reviewed by the Microsoft Teams app store. Until the app is approved, you can install the integration using a Zip file. This feature is currently available as an early release. If you would like access to this feature, please contact your account manager to be granted access.
Once your SightCall admin has registered the Microsoft Teams package on microsoft.sightcall.com, the next step is to install the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app.
Once the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app is added using the web or desktop Teams app, then the SightCall app will be available on your mobile Teams app.
Download the custom app from SightCall
Until the SightCall for Microsoft Teams is released on the Teams app store, you will need to download the app Zip file from https://microsoft.sightcall.com/install_sightcall_teams_app.
If you have any questions about the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app Zip file, contact your SightCall account representative.
Install the custom app for Microsoft Teams
Once you have downloaded the app Zip file, you can upload it to Microsoft Teams to enable the integration. You can add the custom app from the Microsoft Teams website or desktop app. Once it is added, the SightCall app can be accessed on the Microsoft Teams mobile apps.
To install the SightCall for Microsoft Teams:
- Open a browser to Microsoft Teams web, https://teams.microsoft.com/.
- Sign on using the credentials with the same email that is associated with the SightCall agent user account.
- Open the Apps tab and select Upload a custom app.
- Browse to and select the Zip file you downloaded from microsoft.sightcall.com. Select Open.
- Upload the app file provided by SightCall. Select Add to add the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the SightCall agent console.
- Approve any permission requests by selecting Accept.
The SightCall app is now ready to use.
Once the app is installed, the SightCall icon is either in the icon bar below the chatbox or in the three-dot menu.
If your SightCall icon appears in the three-dot menu, you can right-click on the icon and select Pin so it appears in the bottom icon bar.