Once your SightCall admin has registered the Microsoft Teams package on microsoft.sightcall.com, the next step is to install the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app.
Once the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app is added using the web or desktop Teams app, then the SightCall app will be available on your mobile Teams app.
Install the app for Microsoft Teams
You can add the SightCall for Microsoft Teams app from the Microsoft Teams website or desktop app. The app can then be accessed on the Microsoft Teams mobile apps.
To install the SightCall for Microsoft Teams:
- Open a browser to SightCall for Microsoft Teams on AppSource.
- Verify that you are signed in by locating your user account in the upper right corner. Sign on using the credentials with the same email that is associated with the SightCall agent user account.
- Select Get it now.
- Select the checkbox and select Continue.
- If prompted to open Microsoft Teams, select Open Microsoft Teams, otherwise open in a browser window.
- Select Add to add the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the SightCall agent console.
- Approve any permission requests by selecting Accept.
The SightCall app is now ready to use.
Locating the SightCall control in Teams
Once the app is installed, the SightCall icon is either in the icon bar below the chatbox or in the three-dot menu.
If your SightCall icon appears in the three-dot menu, you can right-click on the icon and select Pin so it appears in the bottom icon bar.