SightCall Digital Flows provide process digitization so customers and technicians can use technology to standardize tasks. Using Digital Flows, you can represent a process, such as capturing customer information for a service call, as a Digital Flow. The customer or technician in the field can use a guided digital flow to enter the information required for the service call.
Using SightCall Digital Flows, you can:
- Transform manual processes
- Streamline and standardize processes
- Resolve issues faster
- Minimize costs and increase efficiency
- Reduce errors
How do SightCall Digital Flows work?
- The user receives digital flow on a mobile device via web URL, SMS, email, or QR code
- The user is presented with visual instructions providing step-by-step guidance
- Important data from CRM, or another system, can be presented to the user
- Data can be collected from users via input form, OCR, photos, videos, and more
- Upon completion of digital flow, the activity is logged and data is saved to the CRM
Accessing SightCall Digital Flows
A self-service, drag-and-drop flow builder is planned and coming soon. In the meantime, if you are interested in implementing SightCall Digital Flows, please contact a SightCall representative.