SightCall is releasing an update for the SightCall for ServiceNow package. This update includes new features and improvements.
Customers will need to update their ServiceNow package from the list of installed packages within an organization.
- Activate improvement [MIC-751] – The SightCall for ServiceNow package activation process now configures the HTTP media endpoint used to push pictures to ServiceNow. SightCall admins can re-sync the media endpoints and webhook configuration.
- The SightCall for ServiceNow widget works with both Classic and Agent Workspace [MIC-662] – Updated the SightCall for ServiceNow widget to work with both the Classic UI and Agent Workspace.
- General updates to improve performance and product stability.
- Add the settings wheel in the widget [MIC-644] – The Settings gear icon is now displayed in the widget. You can select options for translation languages, call options, microphones, and cameras.
- Change the handled object admin customization to have a JSON config [MIC-663] – Data displayed in the SightCall widget updates with the object the agent is currently viewing. This feature can be customized. Contact your SightCall representative for more information.
- Call report handling [MIC-594] – After a call, you can import the SightCall call report into the ServiceNow dashboard. This information can be used to update data in dashboards, KPIs, and more. This feature requires a package upgrade. Contact your SightCall representative for more information.
- Add a captcha on the "Request for activation" page [MIC-501] – Admins requesting a package activation need to complete a captcha.
- Allow the change of API Key from Edit your package [MIC-499] – Customers can now update their SightCall API key associated with their integration package using the Edit your package
- Update the SightCall for ServiceNow integration documentation [MIC-720] – SightCall for ServiceNow integration documentation was reviewed, updated, and moved from servicenow.sightcall.com to support.sightcall.com.