You can gather Coredumps whether you are online or offline in SightCall.
If you're not able to use the instructions in How to gather Coredump log, you can follow the instructions below to get a coredump log:
- Open the Developer Tools by pressing either F12 key or Ctrl+Shift+i, and select “Console” tab.
- On the top drop down list (see picture), find and select "console.sightcall.com" element (see picture).
- On the “Console” tab, scroll down until you see the prompt command line where you can type. Type this command rtcc.coredumptext() and hit Enter.
If you see "Uncaught ReferenceError: rtcc is not defined" error, that means you did not select the correct element on Step #3 above. If the same error still occurs even after selecting the correct element on Step #3 above, proceed with gathering Fiddler log.
- You should see a popup message saying “Logs have been copied to clipboard”.
At this point, the log file is in your computer cache (clipboard memory) as if you copied a text (Ctrl+C) from some document.
- Open any Text Editor application such as Notepad, TextEdit, Google Docs, MS Word, etc., and paste (Ctrl+V) the content of the clipboard.
- Save the content as text (.TXT) file - DON'T SAVE IT AS .RTF FILE and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.