If you're not able to use the instructions detailed here: How to gather Coredump log you can follow the instructions below to get a coredump:
- Open the Developer Tools by pressing either F12 key or Ctrl+Shift+i, and select “Console” tab.
- On the top drop down list (see picture), find and select "console.sightcall.com" element (see picture).
- On the “Console” tab, scroll down until you see the prompt command line where you can type. Type this command rtcc.coredumptext() and hit Enter.
If you see "Uncaught ReferenceError: rtcc is not defined" error, that means you did not select the correct element on Step #3 above.
- You should see a popup message saying “Logs have been copied to clipboard”.
At this point, the log file is in your computer cache (clipboard memory) as if you copied a text (Ctrl+C) from some document.
- Open any Text Editor application such as Notepad, TextEdit, Google Docs, MS Word, etc., and paste (Ctrl+V) the content of the clipboard.
- Save the text file and attach it to your Support Request with a detailed explanation of the issue.