SightCall's November 19, 2023 release contains several new improvements and bug fixes.
Below are the enhancements made to the SightCall Platform.
- Platform performance, stability, and bug fixes. Our Success and Support teams will keep you informed on the rolling update.
- Rolling updates across tenants will start after the November release.
- 9.4 Plugin is a prerequisite to migrate to SightCall Vision. SightCall Vision is a new way to use SightCall, but don't worry - we will continue to support the current, classic SightCall instance as well, and users will not see any feature deprecation in this release.
Reporting & Dashboards:
- New Group filter in Agent view, that allows to focus on the activity of a specific group of agents and filter accordingly the agent Leaderboard.
- Export capabilities are now available for both Agent and Group in CSV format.
- Agent Dashboard now includes a Display Name column to clearly identify agents.
- Swiss Franc currency unit is now available for more accuracy sustainability calculation.
- New Digital Flow Dashboard Metrics to measure Completion Rate the Average Duration a user spends in a Digital Flow (Visual Journey)
- Session duration will be computed per report, measuring the time elapsed between the creation of the report and the last registered event in the report.
- Enabling SightCall Admins to leverage Single-Sign-On Technology for easy single-click access to the Admin Portal.
- Additional Language for Terms & Conditions Consent - Under Guest and Attendees Consent, admins can now set a default language (other than English) for the terms and conditions for guest connections.
- You can customize your UX/UI experience with the Zendesk integration by using SightCall as a widget.
New applications added to the marketplace:
DHL app update: DHL delivery app
- Teams: Set your Teams presence
PDF templates manage images and signature
You can generate a PDF with multiple images and signatures.
- Fixed weekly/monthly variable exports issues.
- Improved API documentation with more examples.
- Aligned profile type within use case configurations.
- Homogenized date formats for both Case & call reports.
- Improved the overall call quality and stability to app and webrtc calls.