Yes, we do support voice only sessions. video can be disabled before a session starts or toggled during a session
Articles in this section
- How do I switch to 4G LTE cellular network on Android 5G devices?
- How do I switch to 4G LTE cellular network on iOS 5G devices?
- Privacy Settings in iOS for WebRTC (GPS Location)
- Privacy Settings in Android for WebRTC
- Privacy Settings in Android for App
- Privacy Settings in iOS for App
- How to Log Out from SightCall on Mobile Agent
- What are the different Profile/License types available?
- Does SightCall support recordings? How to record a call?
- Is SightCall compatible with Smart Glasses?