SightCall's February 2023 release contains several new improvements and bug fixes. Below are the enhancements to the SightCall Platform.
Login enhancements (2-step login and SSO redirect)
1. The login page will now have 2 separate steps: login, and password. This enables the second enhancement:
2. The login page will be able to redirect a user to their SSO Identity Provider if the the Tenant was configured with SSO.
Single Sign On (SSO) is now configurable from the admin portal and can support multiple SSO configurations per tenant. Each agent user can be assigned a specific SSO configuration.
Monitoring Tools for Admins
There is a new admin navigation section “Monitoring” that contains two new pages:
1. “Agent Status”
We have replaced the legacy "Supervision" page with an "Agent status" monitoring page that enables admins to better visualize real-time data on agents' status (offline, online or busy)
Note: This only tracks agents using desktop devices and is not yet supported for agent using the SightCall mobile app
2. “ACD Queue”
Admins can monitor ACD queues in real-time and access the time in the queue for each participant waiting to have their call answered. The page is separated by ACD products so that each product has its own queue.
The “Overview” page now includes a new tab dedicated to ACD analytics. Admins can view ACD performance over customizable historical time periods.
Digital Flows includes several new capabilities:
- Collect signature natively without the need for a 3rd part e-signature app
- Preview videos captured natively in the flow
- Flow Builder version management is now available to roll back to previous versions
There is a new privacy setting for Office configurations when setting an office as a home office. Data related to the address will be redacted from reports when this is enabled, but the sustainability metrics data will remain
Learn more here
Live Translation Improvement
Live translation settings, recording and multiparty settings are now grouped together in Use Case setup. (Reminder, to setup Live translation in calls, either recording or multiparty must be enabled)
- Color settings were updated to simplify the setup : Learn more here
- Agents can now enable live translation on behalf of the guest. This is only available for WebRTC guests, Mobile app support will be coming soon
- Additional languages were added to the support list
- There is now a new setting to automatically have a pincode cancelled after a customizable timeout period.
- The ACD "Block guest" functionality now has a setting to determine the duration of the block.
- The agent console will now inform agents when their session has expired
- Removed test user option from user profiles. The recently added “groups” feature can be used to create test groups if needed, learn more about Groups here
- Fixed some edge cases where passwords could not be reset for users with an expired session
- The "Export" button in the case and call reports list now take into account the dates set
- Improved Stability and other fixes to the SDF runner
- Fixed an edge case where an ACD call could still show in the console even if the guest had disconnected
- Fixed an issue concerning OCR dimension settings when configuring a usecase.